It is summer, and not having popsicles is a crime. Believe me; I can have as many popsicles as you want me to have. But what about the calories? Do you even know how much sugar each popsicle contains? How about making sugar free popsicles in your home and that also with all the natural ingredients? Isn’t it an enthralling idea? Then just dig into the popsicles that I am sharing.
Low Carb Popsicles With Peanut Butter And Double Chocolate
I am making this yummy popsicle without any sugar and all the unsweetened ingredients. Thus, it is totally healthy, and the carb content is low too.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Setting time – 3 hours
Serve – 10 people
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Peanut butter – ½ cup
- Liquid Stevia – 1 tsp, chocolate flavored
- Almond milk – 1.5 cups, unsweetened
- Whipping heavy cream – 1 cup
- Take a blender and add the cocoa powder, peanut butter, almond milk, heavy cream, and Stevia. Give it a good mix but refrain from over mixing. Pour a few drops of this mixture in your mouth to taste the Stevia, and if needed, you can add a little more.
- Now pour this chocolate concoction into the Popsicle molds and keep them in the refrigerator for around 3 hours so that they set properly. Take them out when hardened and have one and feel the chill going through your spine.
Lemony Popsicle Made With Buttermilk And Almond Milk
Craving for a dessert after a meal and counting your calorie – how many of you face this dilemma every day? Well, I face it very often. But if you get a cool dessert that will not only quench your thirst but also refresh you, will you say no to it? Of course not. This lemon flavored Popsicle has no sugar and very low carb and tastes delicious too.
- Buttermilk – 8 ounce
- Erythritol – ½ cup
- Heavy cream – 8 ounce
- Lemon zest – 2
- Stevia – ¼ Tsp
- Almond milk – 8 ounce
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt – just a pinch
- In a blender, add buttermilk and almond milk, heavy cream, erythritol and Stevia, and salt. Now pour the lemon juice and lemon zest. Blend to get a smooth mixture, but do not overdo.
- Take Popsicle molds and pour the mixture in each mold. Keep them inside the refrigerator for about 3 hours so that they get settled.
Sugar Free Popsicles With Yogo Berries
Made with only four ingredients, this is an excellent dessert for the kids.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 5 minutes
Setting time – Overnight
- Coconut cream – 150 ml
- Berries – 125 gm
- Unsweetened yogurt – 150 ml
- Stevia – 2tbsp
- Take a bowl and crush the berries in it. Add the Stevia, coconut cream, and also the yogurt. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill the Popsicle molds with this berry mixture and keep inside the refrigerator for a night.
- Next morning, your yummy berry Popsicle will be ready to welcome you. Give them to your kids and see the smile on their face.