Chocolates are the love of every people. Whether it is a child or an older man, the desire and love of chocolate remain the same. However, due to its excessive sugar quotient, many people prohibit themselves from the intake of chocolates. However, with sugar-free chocolate, these people can fulfill the desire for their favorite snack.
Sugar-Free Chocolate is best for the ones who are either fat or suffering from diabetes or are trying to lose weight. People with heart disease or people with older can also have these chocolates without any tension of bad health. What’s interesting to know that with only three ingredients, these chocolates will be ready?
Let us look at the recipe for Homemade Sugar-Free Chocolate. This beautifully sweet and healthy snack just takes about 15 to 20 minutes for preparation.
The main ingredient of these chocolates is cocoa butter. So one needs to have cocoa butter and frying pan ready for preparing these chocolates.
As these chocolates are healthy, instead of using loads of butter, one can go for a mixture of coconut oil and butter. This is because coconut oil is much healthier than butter.
Mix Cocoa butter, coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder (acts as a sweetener) and butter in the big pan and mix them thoroughly. You can also add half a teaspoon of vanilla extract in the mixture.
Heat the mixture till it melts. Then transfer the liquid Chocolate in the silicone baking mat. Then set aside and cool it for 15 to 20 minutes.
After cooling, put the mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to freeze for an hour or two.
Ingredients For Making Homemade Sugar Free Chocolate
2- Coconut Oil
3- Cocoa Butter
4- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
5- Vanilla Extract
Detailed Preparation Process Of Homemade Sugar-Free Chocolate
1) First, melt the cocoa butter in the frying pan
2) In a big bowl add the cocoa butter, coconut oil, butter, and Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3) Mix the batter thoroughly, until it becomes smooth and silky
4) After mixing the batter, heat it in a frying pan for about 5 minutes to make the chocolate aromatic in smell and dark brown in color.
5) Once the healing process is over and the liquid chocolate gives an aromatic smell, put it off the heat.
6) Transfer the melted chocolate into the silicone baking mat and place it uniformly. Then allow it to cool for 5 minutes. After that bake the batter for about 5 to 7 minutes.
7) After allowing it to cool and baking, put the chocolate into the refrigerator and allow it to cool for an hour or two. This makes the chocolate thick.
8) After 15 to 20 minutes, take out the silicone mat from the fridge.
9) Cut the chocolate into small size, according to your desired shape and size.
10) Garnish with Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Your delicious Chocolate is ready.