Is your birthday round the corner and you have a crazy craving for cakes? Being a diabetic does not mean that you cannot enjoy cakes. Here are some awesome sugar-free birthday cakes recipes. These will fulfill your sugar cravings and will also watch on your health and weight. So, happy binging!
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice concentrate or fresh apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Vegetable Spray/Shortening
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp low sodium baking powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease two cake pans.
- Whisk the grated carrots and apple juice concentrate together.
- Let the mixture boil and reduce it on low flame until the carrots get tender.
- Mix the raisins to this and let this cool down.
- Next, add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a big bowl and add the remaining juice, eggs, oil and whisk the mixture together well.
- Now fold in carrot puree inside this mixture and bake in a greased cake pan until your knife comes out clean.
- You can make a yoghurt frosting or cream cheese frosting. Garnish with chopped strawberries or cherries.
- 2 cups Apples
- 3 tb Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Sugar, (You can use Jaggery powder instead)
- 1 cups Cooking oil,
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 c Orange juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 c Sifted flour
- 1 tb Baking powder
- Chop apples into smaller pieces
- Add the chopped apples with 3 tablespoons of jaggery powder and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Next, add the cooking oil and jaggery powder in a huge bowl. Also whisk in the eggs, orange juice, flour and baking powder. Mix everything well.
- Beat until you get a smooth batter and then transfer this batter to a greased baking pan.
- Bake until your knife pulls out smoothly. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
Eggless Vanilla Cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar-free of any brand
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven and grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- Now take a large bowl and whisk in the butter, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Add in vinegar and milk.
- Sift the dry flour separately and then add it in the milk mixture.
- Next fold all the ingredients together and whisk together until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour this in a cake pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until your skewer comes off clean.
Apple and Nuts Delight Cake
- 3-Peeled and Cubed Apple
- 3/4 cup-Milk
- 50g-Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup (40g)-Maida
- 1.5 tsp-Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp- Cinnamon Powder
- 1/3 cup-Chopped Walnut
- 1/3 cup-Chopped Badam
- 2 tbsp-Powdered Sugar (for topping)
- 2 tbsp-Chilled Butter (for topping)
- 2 tbsp-Maida (Flour) (for topping)
- 1/2 tin (200g)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID
- Mix together plain flour, melted butter, baking powder, cinnamon powder, milkmaid and milk in a bowl. Add the nuts and apple in the batter and mix well.
- Spread this batter smoothly into a greased cake pan. Mix the ingredients for the topping till crumbly.
Sprinkle topping mix over apple mixture in the dish and bake for half an hour at 1800 C or till top is golden brown. This healthy sugar-free cake recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold. You can even garnish it with cream cheese frosting.