If you have diabetes, you cannot touch sugar, but you love cakes? What will you do then? Try the sugar free cake mix. As these mixtures are free of sugar, they do not give you the unnecessary calories. Not only the diabetic, but all the health conscious people should opt for the cake mix that has no sugar. You can use this no-sugar cake mix in making yummy cakes as well as other desserts. Yes! If no one tells you, you will not understand that the desserts you are eating are sugar-free.
Here I have shared the recipes of yellow cake and chess squares – both are made without any sugar.
Yellow Sugar-Free Cake
- Unsweetened cake mix – 2 cups
- Butter – 1 ½ cups
- Eggs – 3
- Baking powder – 2 Tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- Erythritol – 1 cup
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Take two baking pans of 9 inches each. Grease them and sprinkle some flour on them. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the mixer, add the erythritol along with butter. Whisk very well so that it becomes smooth and foamy. Now add the eggs in it one by one and keep whisking. When all eggs are added, pour the vanilla extract and mix again.
- In this concoction, add the baking powder and cake mix and mix very well so that all the ingredients are combined nicely.
- Pour this cake batter into the two baking pans and insert them within the oven. Bake for about 25 minutes and bring them out.
- Let the pans cool at room temperature and then slice them and eat. Healthy, yummy and sugar free cake is waiting for you!!
Sugar Free Chess Squares
Preparation time –
Cooking time –
- Eggs – 4
- Butter cake mix – 18 ounce, unsweetened
- Butter – ½ cup
- Cream cheese – 8 ounces
- Erythritol – 4 cups
- Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish of 9*13 inches.
- Add the cake mix, one egg, and butter in the electric mixer. Start beating them at a low speed so that all the ingredients are nicely combined. When done, put this into the baking dish and press it gently to even out.
- Now clean the mixer for using again. Add the cream cheese and beat it to make it soft. Add the remaining eggs, vanilla extract, and erythritol and beat all of the ingredients till you get a smooth foamy mixture.
- Spread this cream cheese mixture over the cake mixture on the baking dish. Using a spatula, make the layer smooth.
- Now, bake it for about 35 minutes so that it becomes crispy and golden.
- Take the baking dish out and cool it completely before cutting the squares. You can have the squares right now, or you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Whenever you feel a craving for a dessert, you can take one square out and gobble and explore the flavors that it releases in your mouth.