More or less all people love desserts. Some have them every day after a meal while some have dessert once in a blue moon. Though desserts are savory, they do have lots of sugar. So, it is better if we can make sugar free desserts in our homes. As no sugar is used in these recipes, these are apt for both kids and adults. Then note down two recipes and give yourself a sweet and delicious surprise without sugar.
Cool Whip And Yogurt Pie, No-Bake And No-Sugar
Just 4 ingredients and you get an excellent dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooling time – 2 hours
Serve – 8 people
- Graham cracker – 1, crushed
- Yogurt – 18 ounces (use plain or any flavor that you like)
- Cool whip – 8 ounces
- Pie Crust – 8
- Take a bowl and add the yogurt and cool whip and mix them appropriately.
- Now fill the pie crusts with this yogurt mixture and keep them in the fridge for around 2 hours.
- When they are set, take them out. Garnish with crushed graham crackers and serve. You should take the pie out of the fridge at least 20 minutes before serving. If you want, you can add slices of fresh fruits, like strawberry or raspberry or blueberry on the top of the pie to give it extra deliciousness.
Vegan And Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
This sugar-free, as well as daily free pumpkin pie, is not only mouth-watering but completely healthy. The almond flour and all the natural ingredients make it a low carb dessert suitable for all.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 1 hour
For Making The Crust
- Almond flour – 150 gm
- Shredded coconut – 70 gm
- Egg – 1
- Cinnamon powder – 1 pinch
For Making The Filling
- Coconut cream – 160 ml
- Pumpkin puree – 425 gm
- Eggs – 3
- Cinnamon powder – 1tsp
- Pumpkin spice – 2 tsp
- Erythritol – 75 gm
- Vanilla extract – 75 gm
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a pie dish of 9-inches and cover the base with parchment paper. Do not forget to grease the sides of the dish.
- In a mixer, add the almond flour, shredded coconut, egg, and cinnamon and give it a mix so that dough like structure forms.
- Take it out and put the dough into the dish. Press it so that the dough gets appropriately set.
- In the mixer, add the coconut cream, pumpkin puree along with pumpkin spice, eggs, cinnamon powder, and erythritol and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Now put this mixture on the baking dish. Put the baking dish inside the oven and bake for around half an hour. Bring it out and take an aluminum foil to cover the crust. This way, you can save it from burning.
- Now keep the baking dish back in the oven and bake for another half an hour.
- Finally, remove the dish and keep it aside for cooling. You can use whipped coconut cream to serve the pie.